How to Be a Giant Robot
- •Eat whole-grain cereal every morning.
- •Breathe deeply while walking around.
- •Using a paring knife, chop 1 1/2 cups of celery into 1/4" squares, and put them into your sauce. Turn stove to low heat.
- •Avoid detection by staying in the shadows.
- •Press the following: A, B, A, B, up, down, left, right, B, A, start.
- •Write a four paragraph essay on the symbolism of the horse in Dostoevsky's "Crime and Punishment".
- •Using glue and Popsicle sticks, construct an artificial kidney dialysis machine.
- •The Windsor knot is tied: the rabbit goes around the tree once, then twice, comes up through the hole, sees his shadow, predicts six months of winter, and rests just above the belt buckle.
- •Say: "Boop Boop beep beep does not compute logic error error" a lot.