How to Ontologically Determine That Which Is Raven, From "That's So Raven"
- •What is "That's So Raven"?
- •What is a television show?
- •What are the essential, as opposed to merely accidental, attributes of a given object, such as a television show or Raven?
- •What constitutes the identity of Raven?
- •Can one empirically give an account as to what it means to say: "That's So Raven"?
- •What are Raven's properties or relations and how are they related to Raven herself?
- •Is "existence" a property of being?
- •When does an object go out of existence, as opposed to merely changing, or just getting cancelled?
- •Why does Raven sometimes exist as something, rather than nothing?