I HAVE TO PAUSE SOCIAL MEDIA (DON'T PANIC, PLEASE!)
- •It's just for a few days. I've done it before.
- •I have to walk away from the Internet, the news, Twitter, Facebook, and List. It's for a host of reasons, but it's mainly because I can't look at images or read about minorities being harassed by white supremacists in the wake of Trump's election.
- •Honestly, it is impacting my mental and physical health.My personal anxiety of my future is causing me to become sick to my stomach, and it's not a good thing.
- •I just need to step back and take care of myself.
- •If you want to get ahold of me, DM, text, or e-mail me. I'll be around.
- •Again, I am NOT going anywhere. However, if I don't take care of myself, I will utterly freak out.
- •Thanks. I repeat: I WILL BE AROUND. You can reach me anywhere on the social media thingies.
- •Thank you. I love you all. I mean it. I will return.