Inquiring Minds Wanna Know: Why the Tin Man Over the Scarecrow or the Cowardly Lion?
@Melodie She asked. I must tell the tale.
- •Because of that random, weird kid in: "A Christmas Story" who stands in line in front of Ralphie.
- •Still wearing his weird hat and winter goggles, he turns to Ralphie and stares at him while smiling.
- •He then says: "I like Santa."
- •He then turns around.
- •After some time passes, he turns around, still smiling and staring, and says: "I like the Wizard of Oz. I like the Tin Man."
- •I AM THIS KID. No, not literally. Figuratively.
- •Now the tale is told.