ME at Oxford - Wadham College, 1995
In case you were wondering. These are all shitty shots.
- •This was my dormitory, although you couldn't really call it a dorm. It was just a series of small flats. It was quaint and adorable.
- •This was the door to my dormitory. The sign reads: "Drink me", as a nod to "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland", and as the building was constructed in 1693, and the ceilings were only 5"8'. I would often smack my head on the door jam or ceiling walking around my place.I was 6" 1', but had to stoop over all the time. I did, however, have a bathroom and shower in the attic, which was highly convenient.
- •The street below from my dorm window. On the corner, the pub.
- •The street below, to the left.
- •More of the outside of the building.
- •Me, in bed. Looking HAWT. (Not a SEXT)
- •Common grounds, Wadham College. You weren't allowed to walk on this area. No one is really ever supposed to walk on any common area. On the last night there, I played Frisbee Golf for the first time. I was barefoot, so as to not ruin the grass.
- •The King's Arms, Oxford. The pub conveniently on the corner.
- •Me, on top of a castle on a day exposition. I honestly forget which one.
- •More of the same. Check out the countryside in the background.
- •This qualifies as a SEXT.