My Anti-bucket List.
@Goldilocks was the inspiration. Alcohol was the fuel. "El Mariachi" was the first film by Robert Rodriguez. Pants by Gap.
- •Finishing "War and Peace". I made it to page 543. I said: "Hold the fucking phone...there's another 400 plus pages of this shit?"Seriously, it is a fine book. It just gets really boring after the Battle of Austerliz.
- •Sky-diving.Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope. Nope. Just...no.
- •Watching "Star Wars: Episode VII" until I am goddamn good and ready.I can't stand people that ask me why I haven't seen this movie. It's because I spent two months seeing every conceivable commercial involving "Star Wars". It pissed on my childhood.
- •Reading: "Pride and Prejudice".I chose not to read this book in A.P. English. I do not care to read it now.
- •Criminal law. Intellectually, I enjoy it. Practically, no way.I don't want to practice it, go near it, or defend anyone in it. It's painful, stressful, and an ugly mess.
- •Family law.See above.
- •Watching "Dirty Dancing".No. I won't. Never.
- •Watching "Footloose".No. Uh-uh. Nope. Never.
- •Drinking Jägermeister.No. I'm out. Forget it.
- •Eating mayonnaise voluntarily.No. You can't make me.