MY FOURTH OF JULY DRINK RECIPE
In case you were wondering what to drink tomorrow.
- •2 oz. of tequila blanco. Any kind will work. I am drinking Tequila Corralejo.
- •1 oz. of Gran Marnier.
- •1 oz. of lime juice.
- •1/2 oz. of agave nectar. You don't want to overdo the sweetness with this one.
- •A good amount of watermelon juice. You're going to be filling your shaker with this stuff.
- •Put all of these in a metal shaker with ice. Shake well.
- •Garnish with a mint. It should look like this:
- •Basically, I love watermelon, but didn't feel like a margarita. I just took a bunch of pieces of watermelon and blended them.
- •It's very refreshing, and gives the drink color and a citrus flavor that's understated from the classic margarita flavors.