My Revenge List.
- •Cincinnati, Ohio.For reasons that need no explanation.
- •Mike Cofer, kicker for the San Francisco 49ers.For missing the winning field goal to put us in the Super Bowl in 1990.
- •The Stanford Cardinal.For beating Oregon in 2014, and ruining our record for the National Championship.
- •Jeremy Bulloch, the guy who played Boba Fett in: "The Empire Strikes Back".That is another list.
- •Clouds.Lazy, do-nothing's. Just floating around...doing nothing.
- •The Spider PeopleFor many reasons, but specifically because I am constantly the target of multiple assassination attempts by: "Los Locos Ochos", a well-known spider mafia.
- •Pearl Jam.For Eddie Vedder taking too much acid, throwing up in the middle of a song, and having to walk off stage and cancel the show...leaving me to deal with:
- •Neil Young.Who, having already opened for Pearl Jam, played his entire set AGAIN for two more hours (making the "Neil Young" show a total of three hours long). In having to try to find my dumbass friends, I saw him play: "Keep On Rocking In The Free World" five times. Yes. FIVE TIMES.
- •The Grand CanyonThat is...such a list. Just...I hate the Grand Canyon.