SONGS THAT ARE ABOUT ME (OR, AT LEAST I THINK SO)
Here you go. Please...don't laugh
- •"Even In His Youth" - Nirvana"Even in his youth/Even in his youth/Even in his youth/He was nothing."
- •"If I Think" - Mudhoney"When I opened my eyes/up to skies so blue/I was so good, I almost forgot all about you."
- •"King of Beers" - Too Much Joy"Gonna feel like hell tomorrow/So I won't go to sleep tonight/Na Na Na Na Na Na sorrow/Everything's gonna be alright."
- •"Cease" - Bad Religion"Institution on a hill/Like a beacon in the night of an ancestor/to ignite a people's will/There's a shadowed stain on the west facade/it has spread like decay to enshroud the fraud/and the descendants find it oh so odd/oh so odd/What pretension! Everlasting peace/Everything must cease."
- •"Big Skies, Black Rainbows" - Verbena"Pick and choose of your alleged friends/Ignorance was bliss/This bliss will never end."
- •"The Great Big White World" - Marilyn Manson"And Hell was so cold/and all the faces are so broken/and the roses tear our hands open."
- •"Hitchin' A Ride" - Green Day"Hey, mister, where you headed?/Are you in a hurry?/Need a lift to Happy Hour, say oh no/Do you break for distilled spirits?/I need a break as well/the well that inebriates the guilt, I say 1,2...1,2,3,4."
- •"The World Has Turned And Left Me Here" - Weezer"The world has turned and left me here/just where I was before you appeared/and in your place, an empty space/has filled the void behind my face."
- •"Muzzle" - Smashing Pumpkins"My life has been extraordinary/blessed and cursed and won."
- •"World Leader Pretend" - R.E.M."This is my world, and I am world leader pretend/This is my life, and this is my time/I have been given the freedom to do as I see fit/It's high time I raze the walls that I've constructed."
- •"Poor Song" - The Yeah Yeah Yeahs"Baby, I'm afraid of a lot of things, but/I ain't scared about loving you/And, baby, I know you're afraid of a lot of things but/don't be scared about loving me/people will say all kinds of things/but that don't mean a damn to me cuz'/all I see is what's in front of me/and that's you."