Songs That I Intend on Learning on Guitar This Year.
- •"Star Sign" - Teenage Fanclub.If you were a teenager in the 90's (I was), and you grew up on grunge/college rock (I did), this was your band. This is my favorite song from them.
- •"Debonair" - The Afghan Whigs.If you know me well, this is one of my all-time favorite bands. If you knew why, gentle readers, you'd have figured out 75% of me. Honestly, one of the greatest "soul/grunge" bands from SubPop and Cincinnati.
- •"Mayonnaise" - Smashing Pumpkins"Siamese Dream" is one of my favorite albums ever. Smashing Pumpkins is one of my favorite bands ever. This song is one of the saddest songs I've ever heard. I just never sat down to learn to play.
- •"The Playboy Mansion" - U2It is such a good song. It's a soulful, funky, slinky tune. I can't explain it.
- •"Once In A Lifetime" - Talking HeadsBecause it soars. I can only describe it as: "soaring".