Yes, My Emotions Tend to Swing From the Frenetically Intellectual to the Slightly Maudlin
- •But for the love of Pete, can you fucking blame me?
- •All day, I deal with the financially destitute, some of which are incredibly astute, and some of which are dumber than shit.
- •I love all of our clients. The dumb ones make me want a drink.
- •This is a terribly heavy-handed judgment toward the good people that feed us and keep us afloat...but sometimes I want to scream: "Get over it, will ya? You made dumbshit financial choices. Fucking live with it."This is only towards the clients that expect filing for bankruptcy will take care of their lives after they choose to do nothing until they get sued.
- •So...I drink. There. I said it. Sue me.