All About Balsamic Vinegar
- •Traditional Balsamic Vinegar:First type, made is Reggio Emilia & Modena Italy, has a D.O.P. certification stamp, put in an aging barrel for at least 12 years
- •B.V. is from grape must
- •Put in a aging barrel for at least 12 years
- •Gets more concentrated as it ages
- •No added sulhpites
- •If don't want traditional go for:Condimento w/ a Consorzio di Balsamico Condimento label
- •Look for little ingredients, if it only has grape must that is great!
- •If there's one w/ a family name and address, that is good!
- •Ways to use B.V.Glaze, ketchup, pearls, syrup, saba, white balsamic.