THINGS ITS TIME I LEARN HOW TO DO
Currently attempting to walk in new heels and am spiraling out about all the things I should really be doing in my life.
- •Walk in high heelsI finally own professional, grown up heels and I walk around like a damn fool
- •Go to the mechanicI go for oil changes, but its time I suck it up and get the rest checked out
- •Stop saying, "Some times you just crave Applebee's."No one does. You live in LA. There are better fries.
- •Have someone take a long time to respond/never respond and not assume they hate meThat's my anxiety, but still.
- •Organize my receipts and pay stubs
- •My hair in more than 3 waysPurely bc I'm bored with my looks
- •Fall asleep before 1am
- •Shopping outside of the Juniors' sectonVERY hard to do because I'm very short and most adult clothes, and even a lot of "petite" clothes are too big.
- •Embrace looking young and trust people will know my intelligence and strength despite the ruse of my face
- •Accept I don't care enough about youths to keep learning their culture