SIMILARITIES BETWEEN TODDLERS AND CATS
Spending time with my cat Curry is quite similar to the time I spend with my toddler niece and nephew.
- •Both follow you everywhere, including the bathroom.
- •They cry if you close the door on them and stick their hand underneath for optimum pity.
- •Both enjoy knocking items off shelves and ledges.
- •Both love to wake you up early
- •They thoroughly enjoy being involved with your meals, whether insisting to see whats cooking on the stove or sticking hands in your food.
- •Both refuse sleep as long as possible
- •They lash out when overstimulated, which often manifests as biting.
- •Both enjoy water, but on their own terms.
- •They enjoy being held for short, undetermined amounts of time before squirming out of your arms.
- •Sometimes, they just walk around meowing for no reason.
- •Both enjoy doing something naughty and daring you to choose between laughter and scolding.