90S FASHION: DON'T TELL MOM THE BABYSITTER'S DEAD
I love Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead. It is such a fun summer movie, and I just have the best nostalgic feelings when I watch it. One of the things I like most about the movie are the fashion choices of Sue Ellen ("Swell"), played by Christina Applegate. Here are some of the highlights.
- •We meet Sue Ellen.This is the first outfit we see her wear. Classic. And what you can't see are the green combat boots. Hot.
- •Interview OutfitSuch an amazing outfit to wear when interviewing for a "fashion" company after lying on your resume.
- •Work OutfitLove the pop of lime green and the multiple clips in her hair. 👍🏼
- •At Home ChicShe looks good and means business when it comes to taking care of her siblings.
- •Beach DateOff the shoulder top with black jeans to watch the grunion run at the beach? Yes.
- •Toy Store DateWho else can make bouncing on a ball while wearing huge mustard yellow pants look so good?
- •Work LunchProfessional and stylish!
- •Mom OutfitThankfully when Sue Ellen got the call from the hospital and had to pretend to be her little brother's mom she was already wearing her most mom-worthy outfit!
- •Staying Late at WorkAwesome outfit for staying late at work, getting down to business, and figuring out how to help the drowning company.
- •Fashion ShowPutting on a fashion show and saving the company? I'd say this is the perfect outfit!