A 6TH GRADE GIRL'S DIARY I FOUND AT RECESS (PART 3)
Continued from Part 2...
- •Cody. He's my age and is in my team at school.
- •He's super cute (cute enough to be called hot, which is pretty extreme).
- •He does the hair thing.
- •He wears skinny jeans (another thing that I'm attracted to).
- •He has brown hair (Tyler does too, just so you know...). I've always liked guys with brown hair.
- •He also has a little bit of stubble. Just a little bit of hair around his face, which makes him look more mature and cuter too.
- •He's a goof off kinda guy and gets in trouble a lot, and not to mention he's popular, which isn't exactly a good thing.
- •But he has his serious side too. Sometimes he randomly stops talking and stares into space for awhile, like he's concentrating very hard.
- •On Friday, he stood right next to me in line (the closest we've ever been), and then when I was talking to my friend Stephanie, he popped his head in our conversation and made a cool/weird noise, which he does quite often because he's just a weirdo like that, but I think it's cute.
- •I could have sworn there's been sometimes when he's looked directly at me.
- •I also heard that he wasn't very popular anymore with the girls, which I don't understand, because to me, he looks like every girl's dream guy.
- •To be concluded in Part 4...