ME AT HALF MY AGE
Inspired by @nathanveshecco
- •I was 17.
- •It was 1998, and I was a junior in high school.
- •I was working at GAP at the best mall in Dallas and ended up getting a lot of my friends to work there too.
- •I was a varsity cheerleader.
- •I had been dating my first boyfriend for a year.
- •I was a member of BMG Music Club and got lots of CDs for really cheap.
- •I totaled my family's car because the sun was in my eyes.
- •I was in AP English which helped me rediscover a love of novels when we read Les Miserables.
- •I was very involved in theater arts and performed in several plays at school that year, including Fiddler on the Roof.
- •I was involved in my church's youth group.
- •Oh, and good thing I had no idea that my future husband was only 12 at this time 😳