MOVIES I WATCHED IN FEBRUARY
🔁 = Movie I've seen before
- •Beauty and the Beast🔁 Our church had a fun family event where they showed this movie. It was the first time my two year old daughter got to see it. So fun!
- •Hell or High WaterOnce Oscar nominations came out, I tried to see several Best Picture nominees. I really liked this one! It reminded me of No Country For Old Men, which I love!
- •Lion😭😭😭We saw this on our Valentine's date. Lots of tears, but so good.
- •Going Clear: Scientology and the Prison of BeliefMy husband and I are so intrigued by all the crazy Scientology stuff after watching Leah Remini's show. This was fascinating.
- •TangledI had never seen this! So cute. We watched it with our daughter for Valentine's Day after giving her a Rapunzel doll.
- •La La LandLOVE! It's a little hard to get out to the movie theater as much as I'd like right now with a two year old and three month old, but we make it work. I saw this one afternoon while my husband watched the kids, and then he got to see it one night while I stayed home. It's a great way to see movies right now.
- •Hello, My Name is DorisWe had free HBO for a weekend recently, and I recorded a bunch of movies. This was one of them. Pretty funny!
- •The BossLaughed out loud several times.
- •Britney Ever AfterBritney Lifetime movie?!? Oh yes.
- •Sing StreetLoved this! I've been listening to Drive It Like You Stole It on repeat.
- •Life, AnimatedSuch a great Oscar nominated documentary.
- •ArrivalI liked this one. A little confusing, but it made me gasp and gave me goosebumps, and that's always good.
- •Hacksaw RidgeI liked this one too. Incredible true story!