MY FAVORITE FAMILY RECIPE 🍴
Inspired by @ListPrompts
- •Layered Ice Cream Dessert
- •Chop one bag of Oreos for crust
- •Mix chopped Oreos with 1/2 cup melted butter and one tablespoon sugar
- •Spray 9x13 dish with non-stick cooking spray
- •Put Oreo mixture into bottom of dish and spread out for the crust
- •Freeze crust for 5-10 minutes
- •Cover the crust with chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream
- •Cover the ice cream completely with 2 bottles chocolate Magic Shell. It will harden once on the ice cream.
- •Squirt a little caramel sundae syrup over the shell layer, but it doesn't need to completely cover it.
- •Cover with chocolate Heath bits
- •Cover all of this with about 16oz. Cool Whip
- •Sprinkle more Heath bits and mini chocolate chips on top
- •Freeze until ready to serve
- •Not healthy in the least, but oh so delicious and super easy! It is always a big hit at parties 😄