QUOTES FROM MY 5TH GRADE STUDENTS (VOL. 13)
I taught 5th Grade for eleven years, and I wrote down the funny/ridiculous things my students said. See Vol. 12 here: QUOTES FROM MY 5TH GRADE STUDENTS (VOL. 12)
- •Student 1: "The teacher's allowed to get an attitude." Student 2: "I know that. She's a drama queen."
- •"I was bragging to my brother about you- that you can break a door with your head."
- •"If you grab my soap, I grab your throat."
- •"This book is trippin'."
- •"Did your water break?"
- •Student: "How do you spell fellow?" Me: "F-E-L-L-O-W" Student: "I was close. I said F-E-L-O."
- •"You know you can't go out with Usher. He's too old. You need to go out with Nelly."
- •"Have you ever had a fake eye before?"
- •"When I was four, a hobo gave me some dice."
- •"One time a contact got stuck up in this guy's eye, and he went to the doctor to get it taken out, and they said it turned into cotton."