QUOTES FROM MY 5TH GRADE STUDENTS (VOL. 19)
I taught 5th Grade for eleven years, and I wrote down the funny/ridiculous things my students said. See Vol. 18 here: QUOTES FROM MY 5TH GRADE STUDENTS (VOL. 18)
- •"I keep asking myself if the girls in this class have bladders."
- •"Teachers can't give food because it might be drugs."
- •"I keep just wanting to push you."
- •"I don't know why they call it 'IHOP' because when you leave you don't fee like hopping. They should call it 'I-Can Barely Move', 'I-Need a Wheelchair'."
- •"Who made school? Was his last name 'School'?"
- •"I wonder what it would be like to wear steamed meat."
- •"I'm surprised your still single. You're pretty enough to get a husband."
- •"I forgot my tooth in the other class."
- •"I can't really swim and not have water in my mouth."
- •"He's saying in his sign language that he wants to eat the teacher in a country-style way."