QUOTES FROM MY 5TH GRADE STUDENTS (VOL. 2)
I taught 5th Grade for eleven years, and I wrote down the funny/ridiculous things my students said. See Vol. 1 here: QUOTES FROM MY 5TH GRADE STUDENTS (VOL. 1)
- •"Another reason I like February is because I think it's one of my best friend's birthdays, but I'm not sure because we're not friends anymore."
- •"When Canadian people talk, does half their head come off?"
- •"Friends should tell the truth because if they don't, they could give you drugs and say, 'This is candy'."
- •"If I were principal of the school, we wouldn't say the pledge. We would say the Lord's Prayer. Only we wouldn't say it. G-Unit would say it."
- •"You should always shake your hamburger in case of a mouse or a hair."
- •"I didn't have any breakfast this morning...not even sugar."
- •"How does a girl make a baby?"
- •Me: "Why did this girl think she was your girlfriend?" Student: "I told her she was, but I was just trying to get money from her."
- •"My mom said that you should always hurry in the bathroom because someone might kill you in there."
- •"I'm having hot flashes."