QUOTES FROM MY 5TH GRADE STUDENTS (VOL. 22)
I taught 5th Grade for eleven years, and I wrote down the funny/ridiculous things my students said. See Vol. 21 here: QUOTES FROM MY 5TH GRADE STUDENTS (VOL. 21)
- •"It's Wednesday! I gotta watch BET!"
- •"I have to be as tall as my mom to be able to go party with her."
- •"You know how old people are saggy?"
- •"Don't twitch your eyebrow at me."
- •"Some music is happy, but it sounds kind of scary to me."
- •"I was at lunch and the teacher said, 'Boy!' and I said, 'Woman!' and then I ran away and got milk."
- •Student: "Sometimes schools should have cameras in the classroom." Me: "Why?" Student: "To see if teachers be beatin' the kids."
- •"I hardly have any armpit hairs. He has way more than me."
- •Me: "I was in a lot of plays in high school." Student: "Were you the tall elf?"
- •"I was just standing here listening to your speech...of doom."