QUOTES FROM MY 5TH GRADE STUDENTS (VOL. 23)
I taught 5th Grade for eleven years, and I wrote down the funny/ridiculous things my students said. See Vol. 22 here: QUOTES FROM MY 5TH GRADE STUDENTS (VOL. 22)
- •"I wanted to poke Abraham Lincoln in his rock hard abs."
- •"Chris Brown was so sweaty and that sweat was FINE."
- •"Do you wear Speedos?"
- •"When you aren't our teacher next year, are you going to throw us and burn us away?"
- •"This is different than gold because you can't make a toilet seat out of it."
- •"Have a nice life...for the rest of the night."
- •Student 1: "Why did you draw that?" Student 2: "Because I didn't have nothing else to draw." Student 1: "Yes you did." Student 2: "How much you wanna bet I didn't have nothing else to draw?!?"
- •"My goal this year is to be the teacher's pet."
- •"He was gonna tell her I said she was smokin' hot! I did say it, but..."
- •(After receiving a worksheet) "I can't really read it. I'm sort of blind."