QUOTES FROM MY 5TH GRADE STUDENTS (VOL. 25)
I taught 5th Grade for eleven years, and I wrote down the funny/ridiculous things my students said. See Vol. 24 here: QUOTES FROM MY 5TH GRADE STUDENTS (VOL. 24)
- •"If I see a hot girl choking and needing some air, I would gladly give her some air."
- •"I can eat a whole lime, and for some reason, I feel like doing it right now."
- •"What if, when you were born, you didn't come out screaming, but you came out singing Chris Brown!"
- •"I never knew cheerleaders worked out. I just thought they showed off the boys. I mean, I know they have to be tight for the boys."
- •Me: "You fly to L.A.?" Student: "Yeah, I do poker a lot."
- •"When I wear a jacket, I get really mad and stressed out."
- •"When you were little, was stuff really cheap?"
- •"She probably goes to a teacher nightclub."
- •"Don't you think cavemen should be called hobos?"
- •Student 1: "You have a mustache." Student 2: "I know, because I'm fully grown. I'm a real man."