QUOTES FROM MY 5TH GRADE STUDENTS (VOL. 27)
I taught 5th Grade for eleven years, and I wrote down the funny/ridiculous things my students said. See Vol. 26 here: QUOTES FROM MY 5TH GRADE STUDENTS (VOL. 26)
- •"My mom packed me Tic-Tacs for lunch!"
- •"Wear a mini skirt to get a man...and then purr at him."
- •"I'll tell my rich husband, 'I get the money, you get the street'."
- •"I'm giving you the honor of watching me pull out my tooth."
- •"He used to call her a sewer rat, and now he's going out with her...he said she got hotter."
- •Me: "Who do you think the President was when I was born?" Student: "Theodore Roosevelt!"
- •(Shouting at another student across the room) "You drew a picture of me havin' it with E.T.?!?!"
- •"Were you alive in 1936?"
- •"You're a woman without the 'wo'."
- •(Pointing to a picture of Nick Jonas) "My mom says that he has no butt."