QUOTES FROM MY 5TH GRADE STUDENTS (VOL. 29)
I taught 5th Grade for eleven years, and I wrote down the funny/ridiculous things my students said. See Vol. 28 here: QUOTES FROM MY 5TH GRADE STUDENTS (VOL. 28)
- •"Back in the day, when I was Cecilia's age, about twenty minutes ago, life was awesome."
- •"Can I go upside down so I can think gooder?"
- •"I don't wear zits."
- •"Have you ever played with a raw whole chicken?"
- •Student: "I missed you last night. I was dreaming of you." Me: "Really? What were we doing?" Student: "Oh, nothing. Just skipping through a bed of roses."
- •"I like going to Mexico because 3 to 5 year olds can play with firecrackers."
- •"Toyota's awesome because it's German."
- •"Dylan is so hot, he looks like flames."
- •(While clutching his pant leg and walking up to me) "Somehow some boxers that aren't mine got into my pants."
- •"My mom started Twilight last night on the toilet."