QUOTES FROM MY 5TH GRADE STUDENTS (VOL. 3)
I taught 5th Grade for eleven years, and I wrote down the funny/ridiculous things my students said. See Vol. 2 here: QUOTES FROM MY 5TH GRADE STUDENTS (VOL. 2)
- •"When you suck on erasers, it kind of gives you a French accent."
- •"I bet a bunch of your daddies have hairy chests. My dad has gray hair..."
- •"I gave myself a hickey!"
- •(Writing a sentence to contain the word 'slept') "He has slept in a nasty meat gut."
- •"I want to have a combination veterinarian place and video game store. I'll call it 'Veterigames'."
- •"Can I poke you in the stomach?"
- •(After finding a screw in his muffin from the cafeteria) Me: "How was your lunch?" Student: "Bolty."
- •"How do you spell 'chother'? Like, we don't like ea chother?"
- •"Is he a boy or a guy?"
- •"My mom took me to the doctor because my back was hurting, and he said it was probably just pain."