QUOTES FROM MY 5TH GRADE STUDENTS (VOL. 5)
I taught 5th Grade for eleven years, and I wrote down the funny/ridiculous things my students said. See Vol. 4 here: QUOTES FROM MY 5TH GRADE STUDENTS (VOL. 4)
- •"Would it bother you if someone called you 'Miss Babes'?"
- •"I was born to be the Cocoa Puffs bird...not the naked kind."
- •"Who taught you to cook?...Trash?"
- •"The teacher will freak out and crush your eye."
- •"I'm so bad at explaining that one time I was explaining to someone how to play a board game, and I ended up talking about monkey tails."
- •"What do principals do? Do they prince people?"
- •"School is for babies."
- •"Don't you cook lunch in my house or I'll set your pants on fire."
- •"In your face, Reading!"
- •"Oh my goodness, that plate is wearing a weave."