STREETS I HAVE LIVED ON, RANKED
Based on the homes I lived in on those streets.
- 7.Forest Creek DriveThis was my first apartment when I graduated from college and got my first teaching job. The apartment was kind of old so it always seemed kind of dingy, my upstairs neighbors left their sink running until it overflowed and I came home to find water coming through my bedroom ceiling onto my brand new mattress, and my car got stolen from the parking lot. This was also the place I was living when I had the biggest, creepiest mystery of my life: THE BIGGEST, CREEPIEST MYSTERY OF MY LIFE
- 6.Colgate DriveThis was my college apartment that I lived in during my junior and senior years at Texas A&M University. It was a four bedroom, furnished apartment that I lived in with three other girls. We had a lot of fun here, but I was really glad to have my own room. This was also the last time I would live with roommates until I got married.
- 5.West 7th StreetThis was the apartment I lived in when I moved to Fort Worth from Dallas. It was a good apartment in a really great location. It just wasn't quite as nice or new as my previous apartment. I lived here for three years, until I got married.
- 4.Taylor StreetThis was my Downtown Dallas apartment. It was really nice, and I painted it to look modern and comic book-ish. I saw the idea in a magazine and decided to go for it. Some walls aqua, some walls orangey-yellow, and all lined with black electrical tape. It looked awesome with my bright red couch and black and white accents. I only lived here for one year and was so sad to leave the paint colors, so I painted my next apartment the same way.
- 3.Samuels AvenueOur first apartment that we moved into after getting married. This was a great apartment in downtown Fort Worth and was brand new!
- 2.South FM 148My parents' house. It's out in the country, about 30 miles from Dallas, TX. This is the house I grew up in and only house I lived in before college. I have so many memories in this house and love going there now with my husband and daughter.
- 1.Ambling TrailOur current home in Fort Worth. We bought it 3.5 years ago as a foreclosure, fixed it up, and made it our own. It's the only house our daughter has lived in, and we're making lots of fun memories with her here.