Things I do at my temp job when I have nothing to do
I have a lot of downtime. They don't manage their time the best
- •I read most of The Biographies of Ordinary People by Nicole Dieker last Friday and finished it the next day. It was lovely.
- •Keep active in the wonderful thebillfold.com commentariat.
- •Look for real jobs
- •Lament the fact that I'm doing nothing there and it's so nice outside
- •Look for a roommate.
- •Lament the fact I'm 34 years old and need a roommate.
- •Draw on my iPad.
- •I got a Texture subscription and this week alone I read the New Yorker, two New York magazines, sports illustrated, real simple, health, and a rolling stone.
- •Today I thanked past erin for buying all the Harry Potter books in iBooks with enhanced content with those gift cards and started the sorcerers stone again.
- •Swipe through bumble and OkCupid and think about how I'm going to die alone