HOW TODAY TURNED AROUND
This morning was GRIM
- •I woke up stressed about work and moneyAdulthood!
- •I called Chase and they agreed to refund my insufficient fund penaltiesI accidentally overdrew on an account I hardly use
- •After work I ran errands and returned stuff I've been meaning to for months
- •I made back nearly $400 from the two bullets above
- •At work I discovered that my November report will be 100million times what I expected, literallyI won't get into the boring details of "why," but I'm a publicist so basically big piece of press ran in other big outlets which you can't plan for
- •So I got Costco pizza, a churro and soda for dinner to celebrateAdulthood!
- •It will all work outNEW MORNING MANTRA