WHAT I WANTED TO BE GROWING UP, CHRONOLOGICALLY
- •VeterinarianThat ended real quick when I found out I hate needles and blood and angry animals.
- •Whale Trainer at Sea WorldWe went to Sea World when I was in 7th grade, and when I saw the show I was set on become a whale trainer. TOO BAD I'M AN AWFUL SWIMMER.
- •Concert PianistI started playing piano in second grade and continued with formal lessons until the end of high school. I wasn't half bad but after you hear a 7 year old play better than you, you sorta lose hope.
- •Greeting Card MakerI had a short stint from 4th-6th grade where I made everyone cards with my very own Hallmark Card software. My grandma swore I could make a living off of this.
- •Animator at PixarI had big dreams, people. I have watched every behind the scenes documentary about Disney animation you could imagine. That dream was dashed when I realized you had to be SUPERB at drawing instead of just kind of artsy and good at copying things.
- •TeacherThis one is actually working out. I'm working towards getting my teaching degree at Taylor University and I haven't changed my mind yet. That could change if a kid decides to barf on me.
- •And the ultimate dream job...A stand up comedian or a featured player on SNL. That is the ultimate dream.