Being an Adult (to Me) Means...
- •Never having time to call people during their "regular business hours"
- •Forgetting my 1.5 million different passwords
- •Always being too tired to take the stairs
- •Thinking I should check my tire pressure and then just not
- •Trying to decide on what is the most I'm willing to spend on things for my apartment that aren't from Ikea
- •Feeling extremely lucky that I have a steady paycheck, and also grateful that this list is full of very minor concerns unique to young people of privilege like myself