Disney Lyrics I Don't Understand
- •"Tale as old as time..."I don't understand how time can have any age, since time IS age, and how can something that is the essence of something be referred to itself with simile? It's as confusing as confusion.
- •"Every moment, red letter..."I'm sure a simple search on the Internet would answer this but I enjoy that some things still remain a mystery.
- •"Can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"Let's exploit Native Americans even more by making them sound insane.
- •"Everywhere you look I'm standing in the spotlight."Like... One big light? Multiple lights? A light that follows you around? Probably the last one.
- •"Tie your napkin round your neck, cherie..."Like a scarf? Does anyone do this?
- •It's clear from your vacant expression, the lights are not all on upstairs.Just kidding there is nothing confusing about this, I just wanted to include it because it's lyrically genius and now it's stuck in my head.