Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •Laying on my couch
- •Watching Band of Brothers on HBO
- •Ate peanut butter cookies.
- •It's been a good day
I use to spend a lot of time with my couch, not so much anymore. I've recently got a life.
- •Just come over here and sit on me for a minute
- •I feel we have grown apart
- •It's use to be just the two of us
- •Out of Africa. Robert Redford, Meryl Strep. True story and Sydney Pollack directs. Enough said.
- •Casablanca. Of all the gin joint in all the towns in all the world. I'd hang out at Rick's Place regardless of the Nazis.
- •Pulp Fiction. It's the music.
- •One of the cats at the skilled nursing facility where I work. She's really fat!
- •Me and this dude who looks like my nephews boyfriend. Had to get a pic! No clue who he really was.
- •Me in Baltimore Maryland getting ready to see one of my favorite bands.
No particular order
- •Shinedown , Theory of a Deadman, Black Stone Cherry
- •Five Finger Death Punch, Drowning Pool
- •Three Days Grace, Chevelle
- •Marry-Chris Christie (seems like he would be very loyal)
- •Fuck-Marc Rubio (I have a feeling he's got some kink in him)
- •Kill-Donald Trump (why wouldn't you?)
Just a few facts.
- •It's a persons home knock on their door before entering.
- •Know Medicare doesn't pay for long term care. You get 100 days and only after a 3 day hospital stay.
- •Managed Medicare isn't always the way to go. They dictate how long you stay in a skilled nursing facility.