Movies I’ll Always Watch if They’re on Tv
- •Out of Africa. Robert Redford, Meryl Strep. True story and Sydney Pollack directs. Enough said.
- •Casablanca. Of all the gin joint in all the towns in all the world. I'd hang out at Rick's Place regardless of the Nazis.
- •Pulp Fiction. It's the music.
- •Cold Mountain. Do you see a theme? I can't pass up a good love story where the lovers don't end up together.
- •Any of the Scream movies. Wes Craven is brilliant.
- •The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo who doesn't want to catch a killer of women?
- •The Saint. Val Kilmer at his best.
- •Bridesmaids. Proof that women can do bathroom humor just as good as men.
- •Dodgeball & Wedding Crashers. Love me some Vince Vaughn.