Things Your Couch Would Say to You if It Could Talk
I use to spend a lot of time with my couch, not so much anymore. I've recently got a life.
- •Just come over here and sit on me for a minute
- •I feel we have grown apart
- •It's use to be just the two of us
- •I accept you, showered or not.
- •There was no need to look nice when you hung out with me.
- •Dinner was always on me. It's ok. Even when you spilled it.
- •You could reach deep down inside and actually find something in me. Like those three month old m & m's.
- •After everything we've been through. I'm not one to judge. But that dude. He's not welcome here again.
- •Why don't you grab your friend, Blanky, and we'll have a threesome.
- •Just like old times.
- •I call bottom.