Already on li.st? Open in app.
Figured this was li.st-worthy bc there are very few. Also, I made the wise choice to take a 4-hour nap at 4 pm today and it's now 2 am and I'm wide awake.
- •My GirlWatching this rn. Jamie Lee Curtis is so stunning, I can't handle it.
- •More to come, obvs.
This is super unorganized and rambly but that's fitting, right?
- •I can literally sit in front of my computer at work with a list of things to do and not.do.one.thing.
- •Like I physically can't.
- •No matter how many times I tell myself, "you're really gonna regret this," I just keep sitting there either staring at my door and the people passing my office or clicking from Twitter to my email to Facebook back to email then to Buzzfeed and on and on and on.
Okay I may have to keep some of these, but I couldn't resist
- •Jk keeping this forever
- •Bc all the idiots where I work don't understand the Internet
- •My dad
Just a sampling...
- •Dwight in spin class
- •Michael Scott's nephew and his laser
- •Jim, James...Jimothy
All taken over the past five years with my phone
- 1.Can't count how many times I've walked over this river
- 2.Sunny summer afternoon+copy of the Trib+short shift at work=this
- 3.Lincoln Park: never not beautiful
Currently binging on The Office and I never want it to end
- •Parks & Rec
- •Mr. Robot
- •Paid $200 to a man on the street for a Saturday ACL ticket to find out, steps away from entering the festival, that it was counterfeit and I could not enter.
- •I'm not a heavy drinker. Just kidding, I don't drink at all, really.
- •Stayed at an old, haunted hotel - The Driskill. Super creepy and overpriced.
- •Found things to be too spread out. Either they weren't advertising their transit system much at all, or they don't have one. But regardless, it really sucked not being able to walk everywhere.