Songs that get stuck in my head too often
I must admit, I tend to be more of a lurker than a poster on social media. Thank you @ameliaseptember for requesting a li.st and forcing me out of my shell!
- •Anything from HamiltonI'll admit, I'm a fangirl.
- •Sister Act (the Musical)I listened through for the first time a few months ago, and it has quickly become one of my favorites!
- •The Light in the PiazzaBeautiful music.
- •RagtimeLove Sara Brown Eyes. And New Music. And The Crime of the Century. All of 'em, really.
- •The Count of Monte CristoAnother new-ish discovery. Favorites include A Story Told and I Will Be There.
- •Well this went off track......and turned into a list of some of my favorite musicals, which I argue is applicable anyway. I'm always singing something, and if I have a song in my head, I've always got music with me!