THINGS THAT ANNOY ME
Not a comprehensive list
- •When it's 30 degrees in the morning and 70 in the afternoonWTF am I supposed to wear to work?
- •Unsolicited lengthy visits from extended family
- •Subway lurkersScenario: On crowded train. Person sits next to me. Fine. Crowd thins throughout journey. Person next to me doesn't move to one of 20+ empty seats.
- •WEDDING HASHTAGS
- •When my mom suggests I'm too easily annoyed
- •Unexplained ailments
- •Buzzfeed articles titled "Why You Should Never Visit [insert beautiful city/country]" and then only includes beautiful photos in a failed attempt at sarcasm. Just take out the "never"!!!!!
- •On Jeopardy! when people forget the category when they're answering the question (questioning the answer?)
- •Also on Jeopardy! when Alex Trebek says "genre" in one syllable. I get that he's trying to be authentic but can u not
- •Everyone getting engaged
- •The Facebook iPhone app
- •When you listen to One Direction all day long and then you can't get their songs out of your head
- •Accidentally reading the comments on Politico