THE NEXT STAR OF MOTOCROSS
This week Racer X posted an article on who the next star of motocross could be, while Team Green's McGrath said we need better nicknames for our riders in a Transworld MX video. So, how to brand Kawasaki's next champion?
- •ET3Seems to be the norm lately that riders nicknames are simply their initials. But, as Jeremy "Showtime" McGrath said, you need something flashy.
- •The IntimidatorWeege described Tomac's stare in his article. Eli is a pretty upbeat friendly person in the pits, but his race face is fierce, much like the late, great Intimidator Dale Earnhardt Sr. Paired with Tomac running #3. This is suiting.
- •Stone ColdWith Stone Cold Steve Austin being an ambassador for Kawasaki side x sides, Tomac could borrow his handle for the 2-wheel crowd
- •The Colorado RattlesnakeReady to strike at any time. With his ties to his dad's mountain bike legend, rattlesnakes are common with cyclists.
- •#WhosNext?Last year Feld asked Who's Next? This year I think we'll have an answer.