BEST CHAIN RESTAURANTS FOR SPECIAL OCCASIONS
please don't call me a loser in the comments section thanks
- •PF ChangsLettuce wraps, extensive gluten free menu
- •Tony Roma'sRibs!!!! Skip the sides in my opinion.
- •Maggiano'sEggplant Parmesan, Spaghetti marinara, House salad
- •Morton'sIce cream sundae, mac and cheese
- •CPKHot fudge brownie sundae, one of the originals
- •Yard HouseAlso known as "yard casa" in some of my circles. Has been on several personal 2-week bans as well as an attempted 1-year ban. If you're going to an event at the staples center, the brownie sundae is a must. Also plenty of dessert options are a la mode friendly. Bacon cheeseburger is a favorite. Brownie sundae don't forget it.
- •Houston's (or Hillstone as I think they are all called now)Spinach Artichoke Dip for DAYS.Suggested by @Abby
- •Cheesecake FactoryLiterally has something for everyone, plus who doesn't love a 1600-calorie piece of cheesecake after a big meal??Suggested by @miranda
- •Dallas BBQSuggested by @sarahramos
- •Capital grilleWho doesn't love a steakhouse that lists the calories in the creamy and fried potatoes? Perfect wedge salad, shrimp cocktail and steak! Also a wonderful martiniSuggested by @aubrey