FOOD TRENDS FOR 2016
for @sophia and all of us too tho
- •Coffee casually1-2x a week bc you're not dependent anymore. Maybe sometimes weeks with out it and you didn't even notice!
- •Jon & Vinny's for lunchtoo annoying to plan dinner in advanced so you go at lunch with a friend who's thin and chill and you split two things only.
- •Not giving a fudge about trafficIf you're craving something make it happen even if it's rush hour on a Friday and you don't have an assistant or a slave-level side piece
- •5pm meet upsMeet friends the very minute the American work day ends for an early dinner/snack/"drinks" hang
- •Eating everythingKeep your diet restrictions private, if any. Sub "I'm not hungry" for "I'm not eating dairy."
- •Pizza by the sliceYou need something convenient and nostalgic to replace Chipotle this year.
- •CerealAlways having a fav cereal option on hand at home because seriously starving and waiting for delivery late at night is sooo 2k15