Places Where I Have Run Out of Room
The urban sprawl of inner and outer life
- •My brain. Full since 1999.
- •My computer. It periodically decides that there's no room left for anything and gets super slow. And I ignore it for a couple days. Then it starts cooperating again. I have a feeling this system will not hold…
- •My room. Home, office, entertainment center. Sorry, gentlemen, we'll have to go to your place because we're full up here.
- •My gmail. 15 gb, just used up. Like that. Well, after 10 years... but still.
- •The area under the seat in front of me on airplanes. I'm only 5'5 - my taller friends, may God have mercy on your souls.
- •My online dating patience. Flirts and swipes and inappropriate texts, oh my...