Things I Need Explained to Me Today
Life presents questions, and we make lists.
- •Why I turned on the oven to make kabocha squash when it's a thousand degrees in my apartment
- •Why I can never remember the name of kabocha squash and instead call it kombucha squash
- •Why I've tried four kinds of contact lenses in varying prescriptions (under doctors' supervision of course) and none of them work
- •Why people always call after you've had a dream about them, unless, of course, they are are no longer alive
- •Which part of the high holidays liturgy will make me cry this year
- •Why are there so many songs about rainbows, but the only one I can think of is that one