Thoughts From Binge Watching Jessica Jones
No real spoilers here, because I wouldn't do that to you.
- •Is Agent Coulson in this one? It wouldn't really make sense, but I'm always OK when Clark Gregg shows up.
- •Sure, it's dark, but you know what else is dark? Life. #wahwah
- •Rachael Taylor and Krav Maga = magic
- •Wrap dresses for the Pam-win. Although Pam doesn't really win much else.
- •Is "Sweet Christmas" the go to "Great Caesar's Ghost" of this series?
- •Carrie-Anne Moss gives great Claire Underwood here. Maybe it's the haircut and designer suits.
- •Wait for the Star Wars reference. They put that in there just for people like me.
- •Reminds me of Buffy season 6, which not all fans enjoyed, but which is one of my favorites.
- •Somber observation: a world in which a Kilgrave mind control type person is at large seems a metaphor for something, perhaps the seeming epidemic of violence we are experiencing. We are not quite in Gotham, but in a world of shootings and violence, including today's shooting in San Bernardino, Jessica Jones' New York City doesn't seem far off.
- •So when is season two?