And All Before 11am
Or things I do that validate why my parents worry about me living overseas.
- •Planned to wake early to wash my dishesI've been lazy and they've been sitting in the sink for two days
- •Slept through the 2 alarms I set and woke up in a panic hearing my flatmate starting to cook brekkyShe told me she planned to cook this morning, i.e. Please wash those dishes
- •Arrived 15min late for workI washed the dishes though
- •Bought a gingerbread mocha and managed not to spill it on myselfIt's crazy windy today, this was really a miracle
- •Bought a salad for lunch as I was out anywaySalad! With quinoa and kale and salmon, see I can adult.
- •Spilt the salad on the floorI was trying to get everyone's attention on my salad and kinda slid it on my desk. It slid too far