Definitive Food Moments
You know when it's so good you dream about the next time you'll visit?
- •Chocolate souffléJackson's, Perth. This place closed last year. :/
- •Corn breadBarbacoa, Bali
- •Black cod misoNobu, Perth
- •Lobster rollBurger & lobster, London (Soho)
- •Lamb, hummus, asparagus open sandwichGordon St Garage, Perth. I can't remember what it's called and it's no longer on the menu but it was the most amazing thing.
- •Seafood chowder in sourdough bread bowlBoudin Bakery, San Francisco
- •Pea & Ham soupAlfred's Kitchen, Perth
- •Xiao Long Bao dumplingsDin Tai Fung, Sydney
- •Ai Yu Bing (Lime and jelly drink?)Some stall in Ipoh
- •CurrywurstSome stall in Frankfurt
- •Oyster pancakeSome stall in Singapore
- •Red bean donutFood hall in the Lotte department store, Busan
- •Duck confitAu Petit Sud-Ouest, Paris
- •Baked cheesecakeDe Bakkerswinkel - Meeneemwinkel, Amsterdam