How I Left 2015, and Entered 2016
All I wanted to do for NYE was chill on a beach with friends. 💕💕💕 Inspired by @supnims
- •We drove an hour down south to a beach only really accessible by 4wd
- •And it seemed others had the same idea
- •We found a nice little corner and set up shop (tents, cars, gazebos, tables)
- •Turns out I learnt a bit from all the camping our family did.
- •Spent the afternoon/evening chilling, chatting, walks, paddles, fishing (no fish were caught 💁🏻 but we saw a stingray)
- •Us girls went for a long walk under the Milky Way and had d&m's (deep and meaningful chats) and an impromptu worship sesh.Honestly, the stars!!!! ✨✨✨
- •Dinner, dancing, games (we played Mafia), sparklers, poppers and the countdown.
- •Half of us went to sleep around 2.30am. Who knows what the others did, made friends with other campers?
- •I fell asleep in my borrowed swag listening to the ocean and wind.
- •Here's to the rest of 2016 being just as good. 💃🏻